A less expensive, alternative to Genesis best selling Croix de Fer, CdA is a best buy in disc brake-equipped cross / gravel / touring / adventure road bikes.
- Genesis CdA (Croix de Aluminium) alloy frame with fast but forgiving geometry
- Steel fork for comfort
- Clearance and eyelets for full-length mudguards
- If you need mudguards (or anything else) fitted to a new bike, please ask when you place the order and we will waive the normal fitting charge
- The inboard disc mount makes it easy to fit a rear rack
- Genesis X-Race Aero flared bars offer easier transition from the bar tops to the drops
- Shimano Claris STI Dual Control 2x8 shifters ensure smooth gear changing
- Promax disc brakes are low maintenance and reliable
Genesis CDA 10 Size Guide
The sizing below is a guide only, so please get in touch if you're unsure or between sizes. Height is in feet and inches.
- Extra Small - 5' 0" - 5' 6"
- Small - 5' 4" to 5' 8"
- Medium - 5' 7" to 6' 0"
- Large - 5' 10" to 6' 2"
- Extra Large - 6' 1" to 6' 4"